- This beautiful handmade cushion is vibrant, sophisticated and is inspired by the colours of the Trossachs Hills between Glasgow & Stirling in the summer.
- Front has appliqued Belle Epoque fabric onto 100% British wool.
- Back is 100% British wool, the button band is the same wool fabric as the front panel.
- Finished with three vintage red glass buttons with a gold lattice.
- This cushion cover is unique and individually handmade, the cushion filler is not included.
- 42cm x 42cm, 16.5" x 16.5".
- Free Delivery.
Additional Instructions: Pickup is available from 54 Liberton Brae, Edinburgh, EH166AF
Shipping Destinations: UK & International