A fine reproduction of a vintage Illustration of Fruits by Adolphe Millot.
Published in Paris circa 1897-1904 Nouveau Larousse Illustre, edited by Claude Auge.
- Dimensions approximately: Small 37cm x 52cm
- Maps and Illustrations are linen backed.
- Maps are folded and fitted into very special a marbled slipcase.
- Illustrations are rolled and send in a sturdy postal tube.
- The use of archival matte paper and pigment inks give our prints high-quality finishes as well as durability.
- Due to monitor differences, colours may vary from prints.
Our maps & Illustrations are not framed. Pictures are only for demonstration.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any special requests.