A reprint map of ABERDEEN.
Aberdeen nestled on the River Dee with its famous Victorian Park and Harbour. John Tallis’s town plan perfectly captures this historic Scottish town during mid Victorian times. The map has illustrations of Old Don Bridge, North Church on King Street and a sailing ship on the German Ocean.
CARTOGRAPHER: JOHN TALLIS
Dimensions approximately: 52x40cm
- Due to monitor differences, colors may vary from prints.
- Our maps & Illustrations are not framed.
- Illustrations are rolled and sent in a sturdy postal tube.
- Maps are folded and fitted into a slipcase.
- Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any special requests.