Sign up with email
Sellers. If you list any items for sale through our Services, these policies apply to you.
Buyers. If you use our Services to browse or shop, these policies apply to you.
Definitions and Notification of Changes
By using the 3D2D Online Marketplace website and all sub-domains, which are a service of 3D2D Events Ltd, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
3D2D Online Marketplace may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by 3d2d Online Marketplace. Your continued use of 3d2d Online Marketplace after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Your Account with 3d2d Online Marketplace
To be able to set up an account with 3d2d Online Marketplace, you must follow the following rules:
1. You must be 18 years or older to be able to set up an account with 3d2d Online Marketplace.
2. All information provided by you must be accurate. It is prohibited to use false information or impersonate
3. When choosing a name it must not be offensive, vulgar, infringe someone’s intellectual property rights or
violates the terms listed.
4. As the account holder, it is your responsibility to use it correctly. If you are going to share your account with other people, then the name of the persons financial information assigned with the account will ultimately be
responsible for all activity.
Content and Copyright
1. It is your responsibility as the account holder to maintain the products you upload for sale are your own,
not owned by others and that you are not infringing or violating any third party’s rights.
2. By posting your products on 3d2d Online Marketplace you grant 3d2d a licence to use it to help promote your products through promotions that 3d2d may offer. These promotions may include posting your products
on the website and category homepages, social media platforms and within emails distributed to subscribers.
3d2d will not claim ownership of your content however, we will have your permission to use, edit, display,
modify, reproduce and adapt them to help 3d2d function and grow.
3. 3d2d Online Marketplace is committed to following appropriate legal procedures to remove infringing
content from the website. If your content that you own has been posted by others without your permission and you want it removed, contact 3d2d who will deal with it
4. When uploading content, it must not include anything which is abusive, threatening, obscene, vulgar or may
otherwise offend other users. If content is uploaded which relates to any of the above, the account holder
will be contacted and the content will be removed.
5. You must not post, list or upload false, inaccurate, misleading or insulting content.
6. You must not copy, modify or distribute 3d2d Online Marketplace’s copyrighted works or trade marks or
other content from the site without our consent.
7. 3d2d Online Marketplace may change or remove content and accounts containing content that 3d2d
other policy documents posted on 3d2d Online Marketplace.
8. Content that you upload must be your own original work which you have the right to make and does not infringe any law and you indemnify 3d2d Online Marketplace against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by 3d2d Online Marketplace as a result of your breach of the above warranty
9. Products such as tobacco, drugs, drug paraphernalia and pornography, animal products, human remains and dangerous items are prohibited from being sold on 3d2d Online Marketplace. This list may be updated and any contravening listings removed.
Your Use of Our Services
2. By using 3d2d Online Marketplace you agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with the use of
the Services. It is your responsibility to obtain any permits or licences that your shop requires. You will not
engage in any fraudulent activity, theft, anti-competitive conduct, threatening conduct or any other lawful acts or crimes against 3d2d Online Marketplace, another 3d2d Online Marketplace user or any third party.
3. All fees that you owe to 3d2d Online Marketplace are your responsibility. You are also solely responsible for
collecting and/or paying any applicable taxes for any purchases or sales you make using our services
4. By using 3d2d Online Marketplace you agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt our Services by
distributing a virus or other harmful computer code.
5. All products you wish to sell must be handmade by yourself or your company. Second hand products, products bought from a shop/online, or products purchased wholesale are prohibited from being sold on on 3d2d Online Marketplace.
6. Commission is charged on any shipping fees you charge. Please allow for this when setting your price.
7. We reserve the right to ban any vendor who is deemed to be abusing the pricing structure.
8. You must not display or link to your own or another website or email address in your listings or profile. All transactions must take place on the 3d2d Online Marketplace. We reserve the right to remove links, text, photos, listings or suspend users from the site it this term is violated.
1. Under no circumstances will 3d2d Online Marketplace be liable for any of the following losses or damages.
Loss of data, Loss of revenue or anticipated profits, Loss of business, Loss of opportunity, Loss of goodwill
or injury to reputation, Losses suffered by third parties or any indirect, consequential, incidental, special or
2. You understand that 3d2d Online Marketplace does not manufacture, store or inspect any of the items sold
through our Services. The products in our marketplaces are produced, listed and sold directly by independent
sellers. 3d2d Online Marketplace can’t and does not make any warranties about their quality, safety or their
legality. Any legal claim related to a product you purchased must be brought directly against the seller of
the product and not through 3d2d Online Marketplace.
3. You may come across products that you may find offensive or inappropriate while using our Services.
3d2d Online Marketplace is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decent of
content posted by sellers. You release us from all liability relating to that content.
4. Our Services may contain links to third-party websites or services that we don’t own. You may need to use a
third-party’s product or service in order to use some of our Services. When accessing these third-party
5. When participating in a 3d2d Online Marketplace promotion, you agree that you may not later claim that
the rules of that promotion were ambiguous
6. 3d2d Online Marketplace do not allow food or drink to be sold on the marketplace.
7. If selling beauty and/or fragranced products, you must hold all relevant documentation and licences to be able to sell these types of products on 3d2d Online Marketplace. If you do not hold these licences, you will
be removed from the site until you do.
8. 3d2d Online Marketplace will not be liable for any illnesses or issues caused by beauty and fragranced
products bought from independent sellers. If, in the unfortunate chance, an illness or issue were to arise
following the purchase of beauty or fragranced products, any legal claims must be brought directly
against the seller and not through 3d2d Online Marketplace.
3D2D Online Marketplace is a web service built on the Sharetribe platform. The general terms of Sharetribe below apply also to the use of 3D2D Online Marketplace
Rights of Content
The users themselves retain the right to all text, pictures and other content that they create in the service. The users allow others to utilize the content in accordance with the nature of the service and furthermore allow the service provider to file information and data and make changes that are necessary for the service or the study, however other rights are not transferred from the users, unless specifically otherwise agreed. The responsibility of the content lies with the user, who has produced it to the service. The service provider has the right to remove any material when it deems it necessary.
No guarantees of the functioning of the Sharetribe service are given. The users are themselves responsible for their actions in the service and they should estimate the reliability of other users before dealing with them. The service provider can under no circumstances be liable for damage that is caused to the user. The user may not store any information or data in the service, and expect it to remain there.
The Removal of a User
The service provider has the right to remove any users from Sharetribe and terminate their right of use of the service without any specific reason and without being liable for compensation.
The personal data we collect and why we collect it.
We collect or receive your personal information in a few different ways through our Services. You choose what information to provide however, sometimes we require certain information for you to use and for us to provide you with the Services
1. In order to use our Services, you need to provide us with a valid email address. For Services that require registration, a name associated with your account that you can choose to represent your identity
2. Depending on the Services you choose to use, additional information such as shop name, billing and payment information, a postal address and/or a telephone number may be required in order for us to provide a particular Service.
3. The name you choose to associate with your account, which you are able to review and change in your account settings, is publicly displayed and connected to your 3d2d Online Marketplace activity. Other users may see the date you joined, ratings, reviews and related photographs for products you have sold, your profile information, your location when you sell and products you have listed for sale and the number of products sold. 4. We use data analytics to ensure the site functionality and to improve the Services. By using Google Analytics, we will be able to monitor which devices people use to visit 3d2d Online Marketplace, the location they are in, if they are redirected from a Social Media platform and how long they spend on each page of the site. Personal information is not shown whilst using this.
Information Uses, Sharing and Disclosure
1. When you use the Services, we collect, use, share and otherwise process your personal information as described in this policy. We rely on a number of legal bases to use your information in these ways. These include where:
ii. You have consented to the processing which you are able to revoke at any time
iii. Necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order or to exercise or defend legal claims
iv. Necessary for the purposes of our or a third-party’s legitimate interests such as those of visitors, members or partners
v. You have expressly made the information public
vi. Necessary in the public interest
vii. Necessary to protect your vital interests or those of others
2. We rely on consent to send marketing messages, third-party data sharing related to advertising and to the extent applicable, for the use of location data for advertising purposes
3. We rely on consent for targeted online and offline marketing including through tools like Facebook Custom Audience. We, or our sellers, may advertise our Services or our seller’s products through a variety of different services and reply on your consent to do so off-site. We may work with advertising partners such as Facebook, Instagram and Google
4. We may use your information for safety and security purposes which includes the sharing of your information for such purposes and we will do so as it is necessary to pursue out legitimate interests in ensuring the security of our Services. This includes enhancing protection of our community against spam, harassment, intellectual property infringement, crime and security risks of all kinds
5. 3d2d Online Marketplace with not disclose your name, email address or any other personal information to third-parties without your consent except as specified in this policy
6. 3d2d Online Marketplace may retain, preserve or release your personal information to a third-party in the following circumstances:
i. In response to lawful requests by public authorities including to meet legitimate national security or law enforcement requirements
ii. To protect, establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims including to collect a debt
iii. To comply with a court order, legal process or other legal requirements
3D2D Online Marketplace service: Sharetribe Ltd
info (at) sharetribe.com
Name of the register
User register of the 3D2D Online Marketplace service
Use of personal details (purpose of register)
Personal details are collected to make communication and use of service possible. Details can be used for communication between service providers and users and also for direct communication between users. Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the user, but those details are voluntary (except name).
The handling of personal details is not outsourced, but the register data is stored on a server that is rented from a third party company.
Information content of the register
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and badges
- Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number times the user has logged in
Regular sources of information
Personal details are given by the user on registration to the service or when using it later.
Regular handovers of the information
Information considering users of a single 3D2D Online Marketplace community may be handed over to the client who has founded that community or to the community administrators appointed by that client.
Transfers of the information outside the EU and the European Economic Area
Information may be stored to a server that may be located inside or outside of the EU and the European Economic Area
Register protection principles
The information is stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.